08 February 2012

Medicine Interviews

I have an interview tomorrow!
Argh, nervous :S But I feel pretty prepared, also, isn't everything easier the second time round? :P
For advice you can see my incredibly comphrensive, and possibly a bit intimidating, posts on interview preparation:
But please don't let these scare you, a friend told me that it was slightly worrying how much preparation there seemed to be, BUT PLEASE DON'T FEEL LIKE YOU HAVE TO DO ALL OF THIS
Every Medical school has different expectations and interview techniques, and at some places you won't even get asked a question about current medical news, whereas at others you will be expected to know big headlines from that week.
So, as usual, research is the key.
I had an interview at the same place last year, and managed to get an offer, so hoping for the same!
Best luck for everyone with interviews and those who are waiting to hear, if you have any questions about particular universities, post below and I will try my best to answer

No comments:

Post a Comment

Writing nice things