08 March 2012

A2 results 8th March 2012

I GOT AN A!
I GOT A FUCKING A!!
I AM NOW DEFINITELY GOING OFF TO STUDY MEDICINE IN SEPTEMBER
YAYAYAYAYYAYAYAY.

(Back story for blog stumblers: I am a medicine re-applicant and re-sat chem5 in February - already have an offer so just needed an A in Chemistry, now as long as I get my GCSE certificates etc off I should definitely be attending med school this September, but as a medic this time)

I really hope everyone has the grades they wanted / needed today, and good luck people with interviews and those still waiting.
Never give up bambinis!

3 comments:

  1. That awesome, well done! I'm trying to do a blog similar to this, If you have a minute d'you fancy following it or giving me any tips?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello, your blog has really been inspiring. I just have a few questions and I'd be grateful if you could answer them (:
    I just got my GCSE results and honestly, I was expecting a few more A*s and for some of my subjects I just missed my chance by a few marks. I got 2 A*s (in music and english lit), 7 As (in maths, R.E, chemistry, biology, French, statistics and english language), a B in Physics and a Distinction in ICT (though that was JVNQ). I also did an early AS level in Philosophy & Ethics and got a C. Now with these results, do you think I still stand a chance at Imperial?
    For A-levels I've picked Biology, Chemistry, Maths and English Literature. What will I need to get in these in order to compensate for my GCSEs? And would they count my earlier AS level?
    I really enjoy doing creative things like writing my own songs (hence the music grade) could I include this in my extra curricular or do they only look at work experience in hospitals and GPs, etc? I'm also going to do a lot of charity work. If this doesn't redeem me, then what could I do to stand out?
    Sorry for all the questions and the long post, but I really want this and I just want to make sure I take the right path now. I feel like I'm on a very risky road at the moment.

    ReplyDelete

Writing nice things